Sunday, April 4, 2010

Favourite Post To Date!

My last post turned into a little bit of a rant, so I'm going to try again. Teagan say's that my posts are boring, but I highly doubt she'll think that of this one!

That's because It's all about...
RINGS!

Diamond Rings that is. You see, I have always wanted to sport one on my right hand, on the finger beside the pinkie since it's the smallest and all my other fingers are quite big in circumference.
Of course I want one on my left hand one day, but that's so far down the road I don't even want to think about it. Now of course when I do get an engagement ring it will be much larger then the ones I am about to show you. That is because I want a really small, simple, elegant little shimmer :)


For now.
Anyways! Here goes!
 


 The above ring is a Solitaire Princess Cut Ring, and it sells for $299. I love the style of this one, the way the ban curves around the diamond.





This magnificent beauty is a 18K White Gold Diamond Cluster Trinity Ring, and this sells for $1499. Isn't it stunning?



This is a White Gold Diamond Ring, and this is a very unique take on the first ring design I showed you. This sells for $899. I prefer this and the first one over the middle one, because they are a lot more unique.




  I absolutely love this one. It's a very simple Solitaire Diamond in White Gold. This one sells for $499, and is so far my favourite.






This a beautiful Solitaire Diamond in White Gold. I love the simplicity, and it sells for $549. The last 5 rings have all been for Ann-Louise Jewellers.



I think this one is so cute! It's from Ben Moss and its .20 Carat Three Stone Diamond Ring settled in a 10k White Gold Band. This one sells for $369.


And that's all I could find, really, that caught my eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment