Tuesday, April 13, 2010

WEDDING DRESSES!

So, after watching Say Yes To The Dress and seeing the atrocities people wear I decided to make a blog showing the dresses I would love to wear! Some of the websites don't show exact prices- just a general one unfortunately. Anyways! Here goes!



I love this one. I would get it in white, and without the arm thingys. This one just showed a general price of $5000+.





I love this one! It is $1500-$3000. Here's another view...


 

This one is also $1500-$3000, and I really like it! The pictures aren't that great though!




Another view:


 

I'm not too sure how much this one is, but I really like it. It doesn't really have enough beading on the top for me though!





This one is unfortunately $5000+ but I love the way the dress exposes that little corner of different fabric. I love dresses that do that, like the first one!





This one is very pretty! It goes for between $3000 and $5000.




This one is my absolute favourite!!! It is between $3000 and $5000 as well.





It has lots of more views!










This one is very pretty too (my second favourite)- and is in the $3000-$5000 range:







And there you have it! My wedding dress choices!



No comments:

Post a Comment