Friday, March 26, 2010

The Diva



Now most people would associate the word diva with someone like, well, like myself. However, when I see the word diva- I think of something else entirely. Let me show you what I'm talking about.

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Allow me to introduce you to- 
THE DIVA!







Truly a thing of beauty, the Kia Soul Diva is as much a car as it as a fashion accessory. The beautiful metallic white paint and the oh so contrasting accents of gold clash together to form the most beautiful thing man kind has even seen.

Since me.








Inside the diva does not disappoint- providing a white, black, and gold world of leather and glitter. All of this of course, is accented by the full length tinted panoramic glass roof.











The dashboard is covered in white leather, flowing over to the beautiful two spoke steering wheel. The seats are covered in a sexy faux leather with quilted stitching, and the flooring is even 'pony-hide' carpet that begs you reach down and run your fingers through its luscious feel.









Try not to fall in love. After all, we all know there is only one person that can handle the personality this beautiful creation has to offer. And we all know that person-

is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment